See how remarkable the Camino de Santiago is with this FREE Amazon #1 best seller photo journey.
This 130+ photo journey illustrates the phenomenal appeal of the Camino de Santiago, a 500-mile pilgrimage across northern Spain. By mixing pictures of the majestic Pyrenees, the high plains of Spain, and the Galician hills with those of architecture, people, and the Spanish culture you get a peek at this remarkable trail and why it has gained the status of a European Cultural Itinerary.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
• Sample what you can see each day as you travel along the author's 2011 43-day journey.
• Let these photos ease your concerns about your upcoming pilgrimage.
• Discover why walking is the best way to travel.
• Through the photographs, see Spain in a unique way, up close and personal.
• Recall the joys of your own Camino with this photo memento.
Jane V. Blanchard says,
Publish Date: 19, Aug 2016
Page Count: 109