1. Just write. Once you've begun to start writing what you want written, the nagging in your head will stop.
2. Write for the love and the craft of the art. Publishing has become an overrated success circus.
3. No one is going to teach you how to write. If you’re interested in technique or some technical skill, choose a more suitable occupation.
4. If you want to improve your writing, read and draw inspiration from among the greatest writers who have lived and are no longer here.
5. Get someone to read what you have written. He or she can see things you can't see and offer constructive criticism.