AllAuthor’s Agenda for 2018! New Exciting Plans on the Line!
Our team at AllAuthor has been working hard, solely for the purpose of helping authors get the recognition they deserve. Over the few past years, we have introduced a lots of new features to help authors simplify promotions, which otherwise took a big chunk of the author’s time. With feedback from authors and readers, we have been progressing to provide better interface between the readers and the authors.
Every year is a new beginning in itself and this year we have considered all the past feedback, shortcomings and suggestions to come up with a set of new plans to be introduced for the year 2018 to inch towards our goal of providing sufficient help and guidance to authors so that they can focus on the main part – writing.
Here are the new plans which will be introduced in the first half of 2018.
- The announcement everyone has been waiting for! We are rolling out Android and IOS apps of AllAuthor in 2018!The Android app can be expected around the end of February, while the IOS app can be expected at the end of May.
- Get ready to be blown away by new followers on your social media accounts!We are launching a new promotional idea (which is under the wraps right now) to substantially increase all social media followers from one place, which will be launched in the month of April.
Initially, the beta testing for this feature will be launched in March and will be available for Pro-Authors only and they will be listed on the ‘Top Suggested Authors To Follow’. Hence, Pro-Authors have the advantage to increase their followers by folds before everybody else! Jump in before the beta testing rolls out to increase your followers at any no extra charge. Click here to become a Pro-Author.
- A new feature to help you in promotions! A DIY Tool to create and update banners and seasonal promotional GIFs will be introduced around March-April.
Excited already? We have much more along the way for the second half of 2018 if our goals mentioned above are met by June 2018.
- 3D Graphics Tool can be expected around July 2018, to create 3D graphics for your book covers according to the different formats – paperback, e-books in Kindle, IPad and iPhone – in just a click!
- We have scheduled an interactive session, ‘Ask Questions‘, in September, in which readers can ask questions to the authors. This will bring the readers closer to the authors and get a personal insight of their works and life.
- In November, the authors can ‘share an excerpt’from their books – a bonus chapter, few deleted scenes, an excerpt from a chapter or a bouncy twist – with a suitable theme image for the followers to read and it also helps in acquiring new readers for your books.
- The month of December is reserved to increase the reach of social media posts.For posts relating to new books release, any special offers and deals, giveaways and, being mentioned in the best-sellers’ list, one can get help from fellow authors and readers to maximize the posts’ reach in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
These plans are all applicable for Pro-Authors only.
When these plans are implemented in AllAuthor, one can expect a shift in the price of the Pro-Membership. Hence, if you aren’t a Pro-Author already, then it’s time to get on board! Click here to become a Pro-Author.
These new plans are all designed, keeping in mind, the exposure and outreach the authors need to get more readers and followers. Our scheme of action has been revealed in advance so that the authors can plan their goals for 2018 accordingly. We are hoping to put our best foot forward in helping authors get the attention they are entitled to.
If you know someone who might be benefitted from these new plans, do invite them.
Stay tuned in for further announcements when each plan rolls out!
Have a query? Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org