Ask Ater Imber a question

Ater Imber

Ater Imber

Dark Romance & Erotica Fantasy Horror
      • Ater Imber Ater Imber 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • My dream goal is 100% hands-down being able to support myself on my writing alone. Getting paid enough to live doing what I love is absolutely my definition of 'living the dream'.
        Follow
        Author
      • If I had any, I definitely would! LOL

I love getting comments and feedback on my short stories, and would love to get some on my books as well. I like to know I am connecting with my audience, and keep what they tell me in mind.

Of course, the decision of what kinds of things to write is MY decision, but I like getting feedback. An artist without an audience is incomplete. Listening to feedback is such a simple way to engage your audience, it's really a no brainer.
        Follow
        Author
      • Working on things chronologically, and/or sticking to 1 story at a time before starting something new.

There are some times when a short story deadline is approaching and my brain is just like, 'nope, we're done with that now', even though I haven't finished that particular story.

I'd describe that as more annoying than difficult, though. It's just kind of the way my brain works - I can't not have 50 things to do at a time - and I often make it work for me, but every once in a while, it'd be nice to focus on the most pressing task.
        Follow
        Author
      • When I can support myself on my writing alone. It doesn't have to be gobs and gobs of money, but enough to live on would definitely be my definition of 'success'.

Being asked for an autograph every once in a while/if I ever do a book signing, having people actually show up would be nice, too. LOL
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor