Ask S.M. Stevens a question

S.M. Stevens

S.M. Stevens

Women's Fiction Literary Fiction Teen & Young Adult Children's
      • S.M. Stevens S.M. Stevens 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I have always loved books and always wanted to write. For years, my writing was limited to business writing for my PR and marketing jobs. Then, back-to-back health crises -- a shattered pelvis and ovarian cancer -- gave me the downtime to try my hand at fiction. In a way, those experiences were blessings in disguise!
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
        Follow
        Author
      • I actually blogged about this! Here's my view on ebooks: https://authorsmstevens.com/2019/06/26/the-ebook-vs-printed-book-debate/
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Sure. All the time. It might be an actual event, it might be a conversation, or it might just be a feeling I had that translates to a character in one of my novels.
        Follow
        Author
      • It varies by book. For my new #MeToo novel, "Horseshoes and Hand Grenades", success is encouraging women or any victim of sexual harassment or abuse to acknowledge that their experience, no matter what the level of "severity", counts, and they deserve to heal.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor