Ask Vera Harris a question

Vera Harris

Vera Harris

Children's
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 months ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Vera Harris Vera Harris 4 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, I have in all of my nooks. My latest Revised book Monica and Michelle Travel The World was based on my Daughter. I moved to Germany in her senior year of high school. She did not want to leave her life and her friends. But, she did go with me, and she loved Germany's culture, people, foods and the travels. I am sure other kids have bern been through this which was my main reason to writing Monica and Michelle......
        Thanks,
        Vera

• AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 months ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes I did. My book, Monica and Michelle Travel the World , this books tells of my daughter not wanting to go to Germany with me because she didn't want to leave her friends. She wanted to run away but did not. She went to Germany and love the experience.
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, I read my reviews. In the beginning I was a little shocked because some reviews were not favorable but, the ones that are positive outweigh the negatives so, I get strength to write better and so reviews are just that one person opinion. I write to engage and promote reading and will continue to do just that. Reviews good and bad are apart of this journey. I like this journey!
        Follow
        Author
      • I have learned so much after publishing my first book. After the first book, I take my time more, sent to editors, research more and then still take my time so that my readers will get a top notched product.
        Follow
        Author
      • My Grandson inspired me as well as the soldiers that I served with in the Army. I have been writing professionally since 2014.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor