Ask Bernadette Marie a question

Bernadette Marie

Bernadette Marie

Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Bernadette Marie Bernadette Marie 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • When I first started writing, I avoided this like the plague. However, once I did throw in something personal, it became a game! There are little tidbits about my life in probably 28 of my 35 novels. One that I put in a lot is my dad’s favorite pizza, my favorite nail polish color, and my favorite beer.
        Follow
        Author
      • I’d figure out that being an authentic version of me is the very best. I wouldn’t try to be like anyone else. I would admit when I was wrong. I’d ask a lot more questions. I would never apologize for just being me. I’d be as strong willed as I am right now, and I’d walk with a lot of confidence! And I’d realize that being a teenager, and not dating is the best gift ever!!!! What a waste of time!
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • I don’t suffer from writer’s block very often. I work on 3-4 projects at a time, and when I do hit a block on one, I move to another story. That usually breaks it up.
        Follow
        Author
      • Reviews are not for me, they are from one consumer to another. The way I look at it is good or bad, those reviews are going to motivate someone to read me, or not. Sometimes that bad one star makes someone want to find out for themselves. Other times, when someone rips apart my work and others jump in and say, “thanks for letting me know that I hate her work too,” then I’m grateful they don’t want to read me. Those who love my work most reach out to me and share that love. Reviews are important, yes, but I certainly do not get caught up in them. I have some stellar one star reviews, and some really bad five star...so you take it with a grain of salt.
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
        Follow
        Author
      • Oprah, Michelle Obama, and Ellen. These women move me with their commitment to causes and to people. To hear them speak motivates me to want to be a better person and to do good with the talents and platform I’ve been given. They all have taken a journey to find their inner power, and that’s something that resonates with me.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor