Ask Nancy Massand a question

Nancy Massand

Nancy Massand

Historical Romance Women's Fiction Christian Fiction African American Interest Fantasy Teen & Young Adult
      • Nancy Massand Nancy Massand 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Literary success looks like a smile through the tears. If you feel blessed when you finish the last page, I couldn't ask for more.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Nope. Embrace it. If you're drained, it means there's stuff you're not dealing with in "real" life. So deal with it in your fiction until it makes the quantum leap. You'll be a better person for it.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I'm all about the characters. You have to create people (or animals, or aliens) your readers care about. They should pop off the page and squirm into the readers' heads and walk around in there, challenging old perspectives and punching out new boundaries.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I've been writing since I was about six years old. At that age I was attracted by the prize. I won a dollar in a newspaper contest. Sixty years later it's not about the money, thank goodness! It's about telling a good story. It's about telling the truth in a palatable way. It's about saying what the readers can't bring themselves to say or feel, and evoking a response of "This is my story. Somebody's speaking for me."
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor