Book Discussion: A Half Made Whole

A Half Made Whole
(1) $2.99 kindle Free with KUeBook,
A Half Made Wholeby K. LeahPublish: May 09, 2019Series: Finding HomeContemporary Romance Romance Christian Fiction
    • K. Leah K. Leah 4 years ago
      Follow
      CurrentAuthor
    • Leighton
      I’ve loved, and I’ve lost. For too long, I’ve held back from relationships, building walls around my heart tall and wide. My daughter is all I have left, and after years of struggling with overwhelming grief, I’ve decided it’s time to live. New town, new home, new job.

Then in walks Brexen. Tall, handsome, and as wounded on the inside as much as he is on the outside. Maybe more.

Brexen
      I was living my dream until a freak accident on the job left me half the man I used to be. Finally over feeling helpless, I’ve decided it’s time to live. New town, new home, new therapist...who comes with a little girl that refuses to let me keep my walls up. But facing my fears of inadequacy means letting go and letting them in.

Torn between their pasts and their futures, can Leighton and Brexen finally break down their walls for good and realize that together they can be whole again?

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor