Ask Diana Sobolewski a question

Diana Sobolewski

Diana Sobolewski

Romantic Suspense Erotic Romance
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
      • Diana Sobolewski Diana Sobolewski 4 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • E-books for Kindle and other devices (smart phones, tablets, laptops) put more books in the hands of more readers. They can be downloaded in seconds at a fraction of the cost of print books. Readers have the convenience of storing books on a device if they don’t have shelf space and they are very portable. There’s also the issue of privacy when reading on a bus or at the airport, for example. And readers of e-books can often benefit from promotions targeted just at them.
        I make my books available in print for readers who appreciate the feel of a book in their hands, but I understand the importance of e-books to reach more of my audience.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • I’m a wine professional who has had the privilege of working with top wine producers, and has had the luxury of selling and promoting upscale wines. As such, I was exposed to the glamorous side of the industry at home and abroad. I pulled from my experiences to infuse my novels with texture and fuse my passion for writing romance with my passion for fine wine. When you write what you know, you have something substantial to work with and ultimately, it gives the work this layer of authenticity.
        Follow
        Author
      • A good cover will give the book shelf appeal in print and make it stand out in thumb nail size on e-book platforms. Readers are more likely to associate a professionally designed cover with a well-written and well-edited book. More importantly, the color, image and font style will make the genre instantly recognizable to the target audience.
        The title is an essential part of a good cover. Short punchy intriguing titles that fit the genre, work best.
      • Diana Sobolewski Diana Sobolewski 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • My career in the upscale wine business. I had the opportunity to work with the kind of wine producers I used to only read about in glossy wine magazines. It's a pretty glamorous and hedonistic world. I pulled from my experiences and observations. I've always wanted to write a book, which turned into a series, and I've always love the romance genre. It was a case of "write what you know" and "original voice."

Writing has been part of my education and work history. But I have been writing since I was a child. English was my favorite class. Math, not so much.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor