Ask Yeral Ogando a question

Yeral Ogando

Yeral Ogando

Christian Fiction Science Fiction Religion & Spirituality Business
      • Yeral Ogando Yeral Ogando 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Honestly speaking, I never thought that I would become a writer. I can say that I just happened to me. It might be shocking or surprising to some people, but the Lord put the right person in my path to inspire me writing Christian Fiction.
        Follow
        Author
      • Book cover is the first impression for a reader to get a look at a book and the title is the second most important factor on selecting a book to read. Many titles might be misleading and surprise you with the real story behind. Like the saying, “don’t judge a book by its cover”.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, I have. When it happens to me, I just put whatever I am writing aside and I start doing other things. I let it sit for a while, but I am constantly thinking on possible new approaches. I start watching my favorite films or working on my hobbies; then, when my inspiration is back, I re-take my writing. In other words, I try to find my inspiration and motivation behind the story I am writing. You may try the same or something similar.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, I do. In fact, I read every single review people post on my books. When they are good, I thank others for it and they are not good, I also thank them and I try to see things from the critic or reviewer’s point of view. If there are things mentioned that I could change or improve, I definitely consider them. I believe a review is good whether it is positive or negative. Moreover, when a reader takes the time to write a review, I humbly appreciate it no matter if it is 5 stars or 0 stars.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • My inspiration came from languages; I wanted other people to learn a foreign language quick and easy, without having to go through all the hassles I went through; therefore, I created better tools for people to learn.
        My Christian Fiction writing came later on.
        I have always been fascinated with the spiritual world and the Lord has always blessed me greatly by giving me knowledge on the subject. I also love anime (Japanese comics - cartoon).
        Ultimately, my real inspiration comes from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the desire to share with others the things He does in my life.
        I have been writing for over 10 years, but it was not until a few years ago that I met
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor