Ask Donna W. Hill a question

Donna W. Hill

Donna W. Hill

Fiction Young Adult Fantasy
    • Emily Windsor Emily Windsor 4 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Hi Donna, it's Emily Windsor here. I think you might have asked a question a while back, but I've been in deadline hell and not been on AllAuthor for a while. And now the question has disappeared into the some strange void! Please get in touch if so. If not, have a great Christmas. Love Emily xx
    • like (1)
      • Donna W. Hill Donna W. Hill 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hi Emily, my apologies, and I hope you are beyond your deadline hell. I wrote to you during the Oct. Cover of the Month to tell you I was using the opportunity to raise awareness about blindness. I'm a blind author. I asked if you would vote for my book cover. AllAuthor considered it a violation of their policies, and I think they deleted my messages. Again my apologies. I have a lot of problems with inaccessible website features, so when I find something that works, I tend to focus on it. Hoping you have a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas, Donna :)
      • Donna W. Hill Donna W. Hill 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • My apologies, AllAuthor blocked me from replying, and they've just turned it back on. Thanks for your interest, & again I am sorry.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor