Ask Adiela Akoo a question

Adiela Akoo

Adiela Akoo

Literary Fiction Science Fiction Fantasy Teen & Young Adult Children's Poetry Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs General Nonfiction Cooking Religion & Spirituality
      • Adiela Akoo Adiela Akoo 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • When readers get in touch to say things like : " I love this book. It touched my heart" and another " This book helped heal my soul". Having that impact ... having my words touch the heart of another living being... that is what success looks like to me....
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • My mother inspired me to write and encouraged me at an early age. She wrote poetry. But it was also her way of keeping me occupied after school, while she was away at work. I have been writing ever since but have only recently been "pushed to publish" my first book
      • like (2)
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Keep pen and paper (or whatever writing medium you prefer) easily accessible, especially at your bedside, so as to ink it when you think it.
      • like (2)
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes. I overcome it by channeling my energy into some other creative project. I love drawing and crafting among other things. Some pieces still grace the tabletops and walls of my home but many have been given to loved ones as gifts.
      • like (2)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor