Ask Michelle Anne Iden a question

Michelle Anne Iden

Michelle Anne Iden

Thriller Suspense Fantasy Teen & Young Adult Children's Poetry
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Michelle Anne Iden Michelle Anne Iden 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I love this question because it gave me pause on which three would be interesting to be at the same table at the same time. I would definitely invite Jesus because I love Him. I would also invite Abraham Lincoln due to his love for our country, the United States of American. Lastly, I would invite Mother Teresa because of her devotion to the poor and her down-to-earth attitude towards humankind and our world as a whole.
        Follow
        Author
      • To me, literary success has nothing to do with the amount of money that I get from my published works. It has to do with creating a piece of creative work either through a poem, a novella, a short story or a novel and being satisfied with the finished product. Literary success is an e-mail from a reader expressing their appreciation and asking when the next book will be available.
        Follow
        Author
      • First, I think good writing can be very subjective. What may be viewed as good writing by one person, may not be by another person. The main elements of writing a story that grabs a reader should contain an opening that grabs the person's attention to keep on reading. Also, character development is vital in that your goal as a writer is the ability to have the reader identify in some form with that character. Even though a story is fictional, it's my opinion that research is conducted so that there's accuracy into a particular scene. For example, in Book Two of my YA Suspense Series, Clara Beware, there is a courtroom scene that takes place in the State of Iowa; I wanted to make sure I used the laws and courtroom format of that state into the story-line.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor