Ask Tory Richards a question

Tory Richards

Tory Richards

Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense Romance Erotic Romance
      • Tory Richards Tory Richards 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Not really. Writing was fun, and a kind of therapy for me while I was growing up. It was very private and I rarely shared that I was writing with anyone. So it remained a hobby for me until my niece, and then my daughter, read something I'd written and encouraged me to submit to a publisher. My first book was published at the age of fifty. It's still a hobby for me. If it became a job I'd never write another word.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • All the freaking time! Especially when I wrote Out of Control, a contemporary romance about a young woman trying to keep her ailing grandmother out of an assisted living facility. She moves in with her grandmother and dresses up as an old lady because the park has an age requirement. Also staying in the park is a handsome firefighter visiting his grandfather while he recuperates from an accident. A lot of the scenes that take place in the book actually happened in the retirement community my husband and I lived in at the time. Funny as hell!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • My inspiration with wanting to be a writer came from reading fairy tales when I was a child. I loved them. Cinderella being my favorite. The happily ever after endings is probably why I chose romance. I've been writing since the age of ten, where I began on notebook paper before graduating to my first manual typewriter at thirteen.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor