Ask Katie Marshall a question

Katie Marshall

Katie Marshall

Thriller Romance Teen & Young Adult Poetry
      • Katie Marshall Katie Marshall 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I would tell my younger self to make sure I research every aspect of writing before stepping into the field. I think one of the big mistakes a novice writer makes, as I myself did, is focus only on the writing but you need to know about submissions, cover art, marketing. I think that can hinder one's success if you don't have knowledge and a plan of action.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
        Follow
        Author
      • I would want it to be any of Jane Austen's earlier works. I found her to be talented and clever. I feel her work is often underestimated but she was brilliant and so with her time period.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • If I had to change one thing about myself I would have worked on my shyness a lot sooner in life. Being shy has always made it difficult for me to reach out to people. I think that's why I try so hard to make them feel connected in my books.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I think the greatest success a writer can have is to hear that a reader has loved the book. If I can bring someone on this wonderful, sometimes emotional journey than I feel like I have done my job.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor