Ask Susan Straley a question

Susan Straley

Susan Straley

Humor Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs General Nonfiction
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • If you had the choice to rewrite any of your books, which one would it be and why?
      • Susan Straley Susan Straley 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • The first book about our trip around the USA got a bit long. While editing the actual journal down into a book, I had to cut soooo much out. And since this was my life and my memory of my time with George, it was difficult to cut any of it. Every moment was precious! So if I ever re-do that first book I would find a way to chop it down a bit more.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Only in my dreams. I took a creative writing course or two, and always when I journal I was thinking someone else in the far far future might find it of historical significance. Maybe that is why I mention the cost of things, because that information might be interesting to someone 50 or 100 years from now.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Write in your journal everyday. Observe and find creative ways to write about the little things, the feel of a breeze, the smell of fresh pizza.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I have kept a journal on and off since I was 16. The inspiration to turn our experience with dementia and care-giving came from the comments of readers of the journal. It also came after George passed and I was left with lots of energy and open time in my days.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor