Ask Michelle Mitchell a question

Michelle Mitchell

Michelle Mitchell

Suspense Romantic Suspense Women's Fiction African American Interest
      • Michelle Mitchell Michelle Mitchell 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I do. I want to know what readers think. I'm an author but I'm also a reader, and I know there may be readers who love my work but there are also some who will not enjoy it. I want to know what it was about the book that turned them off. I take it all as constructive criticism. Even those that might be more petty than constructive lol, it comes with the territory.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • One thing I learned from my first book and even now, it's my book and I can't blame anyone else for any shortcomings or reader reactions. It's my baby and I have to raise it. I can't expect those who helped with it to ensure it's released without issue, that responsibility is mine alone.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • It's only happened a couple of times, but I think it's great when someone says they read my book and it's really me and not one of the other authors who write by the same name lol. There are other Michelle Mitchell's out there, one who spells her name differently, but when I first started someone thought I was her. Now, it can be helpful because after I tell them I'm not the one they are referencing, I'm able to introduce myself .
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor