Book Discussion: World of the Lianshae: A Ben Wolfe Anthology 1st Edition

World of the Lianshae: A Ben Wolfe Anthology 1st Edition
(12) (1) $4.99 kindle Free with KUeBook,
      • Ben Wolfe Ben Wolfe 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I am the only historian of this world. In that respect, I have interviewed many of the characters already and heard their stories. The hardest part is trying to keep a chronological sequence to the stories until a basic timeline structure is created and then I can start releasing other stories in the timeline - a 500-year history of this world.
        Follow
        Author
      • "If this was death it was not unlike a dream into which the horrors of her life had passed."
        I don't know. It just did.
        Follow
        Author
      • They are one and the same. It was the death of one of the characters in Escape of the Concubines. I didn't want to write it. I had a difficult time writing it. The character had so much potential. I loved the character but I knew she had to die. It was part of the story and had to be told. It is a universal truth that it is only in suffering a loss that we come to value what we still have.
        Follow
        Author
      • I am the author. I haven't written the final scene to the final book, short story, or novella in this world. I'd like to see how that scene plays out. I have a good idea where most of the stores I have planned are going and how they will play out but there are still some things that even I do not know.

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor