Ask Karen (KM) Stever a question

Karen (KM) Stever

Karen (KM) Stever

Action & Adventure Historical Fiction Literary Fiction Fantasy
      • Karen (KM) Stever Karen (KM) Stever 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Good writing must come from an honest place, first and foremost. Sometimes, I read something that is written well and may even be entertaining. However, I can sniff out when somebody’s not honest. I would trade a well constructed piece for authenticity.
        Another important element for me is perspective. I really connect with authors who view the world differently than the masses.
        Follow
        Author
      • I would love to be able to write full-time and have nobody tell me what to write. Having creative control is worth way more to me than millions.
      • like (2)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Freddie Mercury - to be inspired by his boldness - and to make the party fun.
        Tim Burton - to be inspired by his weirdness - and to make the party strange.
        Beethoven - to be inspired by his brilliance and to make the party intense.
        (I would add a fourth)
        Beatrix Potter - to be inspired by her innocence - and make the party childlike.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I think anything worth its weight is emotionally draining to some degree. If you are inserting emotion into a piece, it’s got to take something from you. If it becomes too stressful, I would suggest looking at exterior factors that could be inhibiting the writing. For instance, what your friends or family think of your pursuit isn’t important. Achieving the purpose and your calling ultimately is the main goal.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor