Ask Elisha Bugg a question

Elisha Bugg

Elisha Bugg

Historical Romance Paranormal Romance
      • Elisha Bugg Elisha Bugg 4 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • I think a good cover and title are important to draw attention to your book among the 100's/1000's out there, but there are so many good sites and artists out there who make beautiful covers.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Other authors work I've enjoyed has inspired me to write my own, and some dreams I've had over the years that have given me some idea's of projects.

I've been writing novels for around 6years now, but I used to write bits and pieces when I was younger too.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Don't try to perfect your first draft, just get your ideas down and worry about editing later. That's what the editing stages are for.
        On those off days, don't beat yourself up about not being able to write, or if things aren't piecing together. Allow yourself to take a break. Work on a different project, or have a few days/week off writing and come back to it.
        Sometimes a quick break, or a different focus can help you get past those hurdles.
        And;
        Don't give up! Keep at it. Even a few words a day can help you improve and get you into the habit of writing daily.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor