Book Discussion: Discovering TREASURE: A Christian ROMANCE to Stir Magic in the Mind ~ and Music for the Soul (Book #1 of Vision Valley series)

Discovering TREASURE: A Christian ROMANCE to Stir Magic in the Mind ~ and Music for the Soul (Book #1  of Vision Valley series)
(2) (1) $0.99 kindle Free with KUeBook, Paperback,
Discovering TREASURE: A Christian ROMANCE to Stir Magic in the Mind ~ and Music for the Soul (Book #1 of Vision Valley series)by Crystal Mary LindseyPublish: Apr 06, 2016Series: Vision Vally #1Historical Mystery Mystery Historical Romance Romance Historical Fiction Women's Fiction Literary Fiction Christian Fiction Teen & Young Adult more»
    • Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey 4 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Modelling is not as easy as many would think. My daughter was a Top Fashion model in Sydney, Australia, years age. She appeared in magazines, T.V. commercials and even a movie. I enjoyed writing this story and adding the mystery and romance. The Nineteen Twenties (did they roar?) is a favored period following World War 1 and a time of great excitement. I pray you LOVE reading Treasures story and that you write a review, short or long to give me and other readers, your valuable opinion. Thank you.

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor