Ask Linda Wood Rondeau a question

Linda Wood Rondeau

Linda Wood Rondeau

Thriller Contemporary Romance Women's Fiction Christian Fiction Religion & Spirituality
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Linda Wood Rondeau Linda Wood Rondeau 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Abraham Lincoln as the person I most admire. C.S. Lewis to ask how his writing changed after he became a believer. Harper Lee to ask how much of her personal experience went into the book To Kill a Mocking Bird
      Allauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Miracle on Maple Street was inspired by my relationship with my cousin. Although we didn't part ways because of any friction, the years we spent apart made me ask the question, "What might have happened to cousins who were more like sisters to drive them apart?" Most of my books are set in the Adirondack area where I spent most of my married life.
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes. There will always be bad reviews. For one reason, a writer cannot expect to resonate with every reader. For another, some people just like to give bad reviews. If I receive a negative comment, I try to learn from the readers comment and apply to my next work.
        Follow
        Author
      • I had to think in terms of promotion and marketing. I hate "bragging" about myself. So marketing is a skill I've had to develop and one I continually resist. Most writers are heavy on the creative side and not so much developed with business brains.
        Follow
        Author
      • Authenticity and being good to your reader. Sometimes authors want to write to please themselves. I think it's important for writers to remember their readership.
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Be yourself. Write the book on your heart not necessarily what is hot on the market right now. By the time you finish your work, the market will change.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor