Book Discussion: Triggered: Dark Journey, Book One (A Will Roberts Novel) (Dark Journey (A Will Roberts Novel) 1)

Triggered: Dark Journey, Book One (A Will Roberts Novel) (Dark Journey (A Will Roberts Novel) 1)
(4) (1) $8.99 kindleeBook, Paperback, Signed Paperback,
Triggered: Dark Journey, Book One (A Will Roberts Novel) (Dark Journey (A Will Roberts Novel) 1)by EP JonesPublish: Dec 05, 2019Series: Dark Journey Series of Will Roberts NovelsCrime Fiction Thriller Suspense Mystery
    • EP Jones EP Jones 4 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • How did you handle the 'tough scenes'? I've suggested to the faint of heart to simply skip the realism because important information revealed through them comes up later. Did this work for you?
      • J. James J. James 4 years ago
        Reader
      • Will Roberts, of course... your male protagonists. You make him seem perfect at first, then subtly suggest he's flawed. I can't wait for book two. Hope we get the details about what's going on with him in the next installment
        • EP Jones EP Jones 4 years ago
          Follow
          Author
        • I suspect Will Roberts will be the audience favorite for most. Thank you for your feedback. Tell me what find intriguing about the story. Anything that grabs your attention? Makes you curious?

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor