Ask Nicole DragonBeck a question

Nicole DragonBeck

Nicole DragonBeck

Fantasy
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Nicole DragonBeck Nicole DragonBeck 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I would invite Leonardo Da Vinci, J. R. R. Tolkien, and Nikola Tesla (I believe he wasn't much of a social butterfly, so I might invite Benjamin Franklin in his place).

If we're talking still currently living, I'd say Joel Salatin, Neil Gaiman, and a guest (that very few would recognize or know of) whose name I'll just keep to myself.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • My Guardians of the Path series is going to be 10 books, and I have a follow-up series (called Legend of the Builders) set in the same world, an origins series masterfully titled "Origins", several stand-alone novels, and the grand finale (working title Death's Epic), so if I can get all of that penned before I die, I would be very happy.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I write epic fantasy tales, so The Lord of the Rings, Earthsea, Eragon and the Inheritance Cycle, The Sword of Shannara, The Sword of Truth (pretty much anything with a sword in it), the Belgariad, and others like these.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor