Ask Peter J Bergeron a question

Peter J Bergeron

Peter J Bergeron

Thriller
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
      • Peter J Bergeron Peter J Bergeron 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • "The Stand" by Stephen King. I read the book while recovering from knee surgery. It is such a great story. The novel sparked my interest in writing.
        Follow
        Author
      • I usually like to write first thing in the morning, So I don't get sidetracked by the days events. I also use a word count, which is a tip I picked up from Lee Child. My minimum for a session is 1000 words. I average between 1500 and 2000 words a day. My wife checks the word count, before I start the session, to keep me honest.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • I use a lot of my life experiences in my writing especially at the White House and in the Coast Guard. I kept a journal for 20 years, before I wrote my first novel. I took notes on places, people, events, and settings. A lot of that information is incorporated into my characters and settings.
        Follow
        Author
      • A good cover and title is vital to the success of a book, especially for new writers without a famous name. When I read a new novel by Lee Child or John Sandford, I could care less about the title, or cover, because I know the book is going to be good. For new books and authors, something needs to grab the readers attention to at least look at the novel.
        Follow
        Author
      • I do read reviews. I appreciate that the reader took the time to read my book and offer a critique. I use the bad reviews to improve my writing by trying to eliminate those complaints. I use the good reviews to keep doing what I'm doing to meet the needs of my readers.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor