Ask Janie Marie a question

Janie Marie

Janie Marie

New Adult Romance Paranormal Romance Women's Fiction Fantasy Teen & Young Adult
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Janie Marie Janie Marie 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • 1. Keanu Reeves because he's my favorite celebrity and seems like an awesome person.
        2. Tom Welling, who I've met once, because he helped inspire one of my favorite characters in Gods & Monsters.
        3. Jason Momoa, who I've also met and forgot to talk to because I was so stunned, because he just seems like a cool guy. He also inspired a fan favorite from G&M.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Nearly all major events and love stories in my books are inspired by my real life. I did this because my late best friend told me my life experiences might help others, so with a bit of magic and the help of my amazing guys, I took those experiences and transformed them into stories for all.
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • I do read my reviews, mostly Amazon. I'm lucky to have some devoted readers who take time to share how they feel about my books, and I use their praise as encouragement to continue my writing career. The bad reviews do knock me down. Sometimes I really feel like there's no point in continuing with some of the awful things written, especially when the reader makes it personal. They make me doubt the positive reviews, but then I remember those who left positive reviews are complete strangers, all over the world, and they have no reason to praise my writing. So, it's just that my books weren't for that person, or at least, not meant for them in their current stage of life.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor