Ask Kat Caulberg a question

Kat Caulberg

Kat Caulberg

Historical Romance Time Travel Romance
      • Kat Caulberg Kat Caulberg 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I work a full-time job, so when I come home, I have only a few hours during the work week to write. I try to utilize my time as efficiently as possible. The weekends are great because I get to hole up in my writing room and spend hours with my characters, honing my craft, and untangling the stickier bits of my plots.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Honestly? Having at least one person out there who enjoys my book, who might walk away from it a little happier, with a little more hope in their life, or even just coming away with a good laugh. If someone shares my characters' journey and enjoys it, that's success to me.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Take the time to let yourself rest. Allow yourself to have a day or two where you don't write. Breaks aren't just necessary, they're healthy for good writing. Also, go on vacation and travel. Not only do you get a chance to let your batteries recharge, trips are amazing fodder for story lines and plotting!
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor