Ask Angelo Raza a question

Angelo Raza

Angelo Raza

Suspense Action & Adventure Romantic Suspense Science Fiction Children's Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
    • like (1)
      • Angelo Raza Angelo Raza 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • My writing has always three dimensions: Entertainment, personal growth, Travel. Although Black Candy is a drama story, the book contains six parts that highlight the “six steps to your fresh start”.
      • like (1)
      • Angelo Raza Angelo Raza 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • People want catchy and mostly fantasy-looking covers most of the time.
        Titles must be unique and must not interfere with other Authors’ series. My title Black Candy (nonfiction) seems to have difficulty to override the previous reputation of an erotic romance with the same title. Big lesson for me.
        Follow
        Author
      • The story must have a problem to be solved. This will engage the reader along the reading journey. I must also be grammatically well written to keep the reader focused in the content. Enjoy!
      • like (1)
    • A P von K'Ory A P von K'Ory 4 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Thanks for welcoming me to this group by following me, Angelo. I really appreciate the warmth. BTW my award-winning trilogy Bound to Traditions is set in Madagascar, Kenya and Europe!

A P von K'Ory
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • When I moved from Madagascar to Australia in 2015, I was very lonely, writing was my only friend. Already four years now.
      • like (3)
        • A P von K'Ory A P von K'Ory 4 years ago
          Follow
          CurrentAuthor
        • Madagascar features in my Bound to Tradition books! Do you still have friends & family there? I'm thinking of the current floods plaguing the island now... Hope all goes well.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor