Book Discussion: You Say Goodbye

(3) $2.99 kindleeBook, Paperback, Signed Paperback,
You Say Goodbyeby Keith SteinbaumPublish: Feb 23, 2019Crime Fiction Suspense Mystery
    • Keith Steinbaum Keith Steinbaum 3 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • YOU SAY GOODBYE is two stories in one - the whodunit mystery/search for a serial killer, but also the story of the birth and development of a unique friendship between an ex-rock'n roll star and a little girl with cancer. Was one of these two angles of more interest to you or equally so?
    • Keith Steinbaum Keith Steinbaum 4 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • In previous murder mystery books you've read, is it the clue development or interesting characters that keep you engaged more? Or are they of equal importance?
      • Keith Steinbaum Keith Steinbaum 4 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Without the intrigue of an interesting buildup in the clue development, a great disservice is done to the reader who's a fan of the mystery and suspense genre for that particular reason as much as any. That said, however, I'm a character driven author who absolutely needs to be inspired by the personalities I create in order to keep me going in both heart and mind. They are the center of my universe and everything I come up with begins with them.

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor