Book Discussion: Tell Me Who My Enemy Is: -– a four-act closet drama

Tell Me Who My Enemy Is: -–  a four-act closet drama
(1) $0.99 kindle Free with KUeBook,
Tell Me Who My Enemy Is: -– a four-act closet dramaby Lawrence G. TaylorPublish: Aug 01, 2018Historical Fiction Literary Fiction African American Interest
    • Lawrence G. Taylor Lawrence G. Taylor 4 years ago
      Follow
      CurrentAuthor
    • When you are in love with an author’s works, you feel a constant kind of thirst that can be quenched only by reading more of his books, till the last page will be turned.
      This is not my first book by Lawrence G. Taylor: I’ve been reading short stories, novels, but this time it was a closet drama! With an astonishing feeling, I was opening the first page, and this read did not fail my expectations at all!
      Tell Me Who My Enemy Is is a drama with a sharp conflict between heroes, which develops in constant tension. The characters are ordinary people: two Swedish women and two men, who disagree about life in Sweden. The author reveals their psychology, successfully investigates the evolution of characters and the motivation of their behavior and actions.
      The characters are so genuine, the scenes are so realistic, and the intensive dialogues just add to the picture, as if painted by life itself!
      Berry, Kerstin, Gun, and Sam discuss the great variety of topics very emotionally, explaining their attitudes to job, relationships, politics, etc. The author succeeded in depicting the amazingly accurate realities of the outer and inner worlds of the four heroes. Their wisdom, along with hints of nihilism, and maximalism, with a pinch of a great humor, make them really extraordinary!
      This drama reminded me of what an unforgettable experience it is to feel alive: to worry, to smile, to be upset or happy. Because life is so unique and cool. I got strong motivating powers from the book, but it can appeal differently to you. Do not hesitate to open the first page to discover how.

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor