Ask Stephanie Renee a question

Stephanie Renee

Stephanie Renee

New Adult Romance Romance
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
      • Stephanie Renee Stephanie Renee 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I think e-books have changed the reading industry in such a huge way. No longer do you have to go to the store and spend $20 on a new hardcover book you've been waiting on. You have millions of books right at your fingertips. For me, I still love HOLDING a good book in my hands, but I also love the convenience of having them on my Kindle. I think also, it has made it so much more appealing to be a self-published author now instead of having to go through a big company.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
      • Stephanie Renee Stephanie Renee 4 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • This might sound super strange, but when I have writer's block, I tend to talk out a scene. If I am driving somewhere (by myself), and I am having a hard time with my next chapter, I will start talking out a scene between two characters and what I want them to say. it makes it a little easier to figure out where I want a scene to go.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor