Ask Brian George a question

Brian George

Brian George

Crime Fiction Action & Adventure Erotic Romance Poetry
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Brian George Brian George 4 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Yes, often. Most of my books contain personal experiences, but I'm not going to own up to which, especially as my books are quite 'spicy' at times and that might get me into trouble!
        Follow
        Author
      • My writing has become more 'devil may care' over the years, my plots have changed to include certain current events rather than just my own experiences.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
        Follow
        Author
      • Always the first on my list would be Charles Dickens, I am in awe of how he put his stories over and the characters that he created. Second would be the current Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, his compassion, wisdom and what meditative and esoteric happenings he could pass on would be enough for a few novels. Last but not least Spike Milligan for who wouldn't want this craziest, creative writer and poet, his irreverence for pomposity and humour would make even Dicken's laugh.
        Follow
        Author
      • I would be utterly thankful, cheerfully invite them for a beer and try to find out more about their life, maybe for including in a later book.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor