Ask Roland Sato Page a question

Roland Sato Page

Roland Sato Page

Crime Fiction Contemporary Romance Women's Fiction Literary Fiction
      • Roland Sato Page Roland Sato Page 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • First impression is the best impression. Presentation is important to representation. My title illustrates and narrates everything about my story. Eating the Forbidden Fruit is a story of "Sin Behind the Badge" The police academy Law section teaches if a officer indulge in unethical behavior it is deemed "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree". The Forbidden fruit is temptation therefore my title is my past journey as a St. Louis police officer convicted of federal crimes.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Actually "Eating the Forbidden Fruit" is loosely based on true events in my life. I chose fiction to protect and respect the privacy of good people who are characters in the novel.
        Follow
        Author
      • No i was a visual artist, i was a graffiti artist and a established tattooist. However when i was diagnosed with Lupus mu hand motor skills were affected. Thus I switch visual expression to literary expression. Writing is a avenue to manage my depression. Artist have a passion to show the world their imagination creativity. I'm merely telling the world now.
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
        Follow
        Author
      • My genre is custom tailored for me. I have to be careful to respect the privacy of characters in my story. Some have moved on and have a wonderful family. I also must be considerate of my family not to open old wounds for my wife. So I would say my classification is a fiction fusion. Elements of family drama, true crime, urban fiction, and true romance.
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Given the chance to live your life again, what would you change about yourself?
        Follow
        Author
      • Every love one I have offended through greed, arrogance, and selfishness. I would fix the things I have broken in the past. Be a better man like my father always told me to. My mission is to make sure my legacy gets better. Progress.
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
        Follow
        Author
      • My father and mother so they can meet my wife and children. They had a great relationship with my mom but wouldn't it be grand if I could sit down with all generations and discuss how we evolved. Introduce my grandson to his great grandfather. That would be a miracle come true. The third guest would be my best friend, Eric, who is no longer here. He is a main character in the book. Our motto was "Am I my brother's keeper?'
        Follow
        Author
      • I lost my mother over a year ago. A week later I underwent hip replacement due to my Lupus. I spiraled into a deep depression. My wife and kids encouraged me to climb out the lump I was in. I began to write as a distraction. I wrote about my past and present life experiences the good, the bad, and the ugly. Walking backwards into the past made me remember so many cherishing moments.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor