Ask Virginia A Barlow a question

Virginia A Barlow

Virginia A Barlow

Historical Romance Paranormal Romance Erotic Romance
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Virginia A Barlow Virginia A Barlow 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I would invite Chris Hemsworth, Jason Mamoa, and Dwayne Johnson. I think they all have a great sense of humor and it would be interesting to listen to their perspective on being famous.
      • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
        Follow
        Author
      • I do read my book reviews. I love the good ones, that goes without saying. I look at the bad ones and analyze the reason someone would say what they did. Not everyone enjoys the same writing style. I have my favorite authors, too. One book review I received was quite derogatory. The site that published it was busy selling their own services so any traditionally published book got a terrible rating. Lol. Alot of snarky reviews come from other authors, sadly.
      • like (1)
      CurrentAllauthor
    • How do you feel when people recognize you in public and appreciate your work?
        Follow
        Author
      • When people recognize you and appreciate your work, it is the best feeling in the world. If I can help one person escape for a while and find a moment of enjoyment, I have accomplished what I set out to do.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor