Ask Calvin A Johnson Jr a question

Calvin A Johnson Jr

Calvin A Johnson Jr

LGBT Humor African American Interest Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs History Religion & Spirituality Business
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
    • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
    • like (1)
      • Calvin A Johnson Jr Calvin A Johnson Jr 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Having a stand-alone cover is always important! It should be able to stand out from the other artwork that you see whether you're in a store , walking along the way, or just seeing a visual in general. Also you need appealing title thats relatable and capture the audience capturing what the book is about! It makes people want to read it and know more such as the my #autobiography "From the Hood to Healing"
        Follow
        Author
      • Great Question. Yes. I do read my book review's the good and in different. Everyone doesn't have the same taste and style of books, writing, grammar, literature, etc and that's ok. I take it all with love and healing energy.
        Follow
        Author
      • I've been journaling since my first year in college about my life. Seeing an instructor and co worker produce their own books independently was a wow factor for me. Not to many people where I'm from wrote or writes books. I had influences such as Maya Angelou and Langston Hughes early on that I knew of.
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Very true. It can be draining, stressful, time consuming and anything you can think of when your trying to create a masterpiece. A little goes a long way. Take your time! Trust your process. Heal within your process. Rest, Relax, Release, Write. You'll have to moderate your writing or know when to pick it up and put it down mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally. You are the creator of your world.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor