Ask Nathan Parks a question

Nathan Parks

Nathan Parks

Supernatural Suspense Action & Adventure Historical Fiction Fantasy
      • Nathan Parks Nathan Parks 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I do, and I try to respond to each of them. The one bad one I got I laughed at. The reviewer stated they only read three pages (which can be found on Amazon). They then stated it wasn't original and said the books were like the TV show Supernatural. Again, I had to laugh because I wrote the first manuscript before Supernatural every came out, and I have never seen the show. I have no belief that everyone is going to like my works, and so you just role with it. If someone does tell me they don't like what I write I do ask them to explain. I believe that we can always be better writers and storytellers by listening to constructive criticism.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
      • Nathan Parks Nathan Parks 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, take breaks. Even if you are on a role find a way to get up, hydrate, walk around, take in some deep breaths, and shake it off. Many time when I go back and look at my rough drafts I can tell where I was not doing this, and where I did. It does your book good as well as your body!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I am a non-stop hard charger. I work one job where I am working 16 hrs for 4 days in a row. I then am a project manager for another company. I am a public speaker and motivator. I am also a father, husband, and have coached youth sports. In all of that time my writing is my escape from it all!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Write for yourself and only yourself. If you attempt to write for anyone else you will burn out and not enjoy the material you are putting out.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor