Ask Casey B. a question

Casey B.

Casey B.

Erotic Romance Horror Children's Poetry
      • Casey B. Casey B. 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • For me, literary success would look like this: any bok I write would be in big companies like Barnes and Noble. I would be a world-known author. I would also have become an inspiration to anyone who has read my work.
        Follow
        Author
      • Awe man! I have so many goals set forth for myself. I would love to finish medical school and write more books related to healthcare. I would also love to finish and publish several other book ideas that I have. To buy my dream home and open my own private practice and non-profit organization that I have been silently working one for some years now. All in all, I want to leave a legacy for my children and for others to know that they can accomplish anything they put their minds to as long as they have breath in their lungs.
        Follow
        Author
      • Honestly, even though my life has had some traumatizing events occur. I have also had some very happy times. I would not change anything because one change would change the person I am today and I quite comfortable with her.
        Follow
        Author
      • Having a good cover and title is important because that is what draws the reader in. It intrigues them to want to pick up the book and possibly read the back or skim the pages.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • When I have writer's block I do two. One I take a break, and two I listen to music. The beat and words of the music start to help the words flow out of my head.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor