Ask Chandra Fry a question

Chandra Fry

Chandra Fry

Paranormal Romance Christian Fiction Science Fiction Fantasy Children's Poetry
      • Chandra Fry Chandra Fry 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I am actually rewriting my 'Of The Heart' series. Trials of the Heart was my debut book back in 2017 and I have learned a lot since then. I feel that rewriting the series will make it more enjoyable and relatable.
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Actually, as a kid, I wanted to be the lead singer in a Rock Band. I wrote songs and poems since the fourth grade and started writing actual stories in High School. Little did I know then that I would one day become an author.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes! I get it often. I find that if I take a small break and read it inspires me and I am able to write again. Sometimes it helps to walk away from your work so you can see it again with fresh eyes.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • The one thing I can say to all of you aspiring writers is this... do not be hard on yourself. You have a gift and it will continue to grow as you do. So, keep writing and do not give up.
        Follow
        Author
      • I have been writing since the fourth grade. Writing songs and poems helped me to escape the harsh realities of my life. It was my way of coping with things. I tried to pursue a writing career in my early twenties by taking college writing courses but that did not work out well for me. I just don't think I was ready then. It wasn't until 2017 that I came upon the Indie Author Scene and took a leap of faith. I am so glad I did! I do not regret it one bit!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor