Ask Jane Gundogan a question

Jane Gundogan

Jane Gundogan

Contemporary Romance Romance Erotic Romance Women's Fiction
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Jane Gundogan Jane Gundogan 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • In many ways my real life is reflected in my writing. Getting drunk and falling down? Sure, that's happened to me more times than it should at my age. Sexy times with sexy guys in inappropriate places? Maybe. Falling in love (or maybe lust) with a dark, sexy, Turk? Definitely!
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Eeek! When will that happen?

Seriously though I did once meet a follower of my blog standing at the check-in counter in Adana, Turkey. It was pretty cool and we still catch up every once in a while today.
        Follow
        Author
      • Like most writers I've been writing pretty much my whole life but I only began taking it seriously when I moved to Turkey. I've been blogging about my crazy life for years at janeyinmersin.com. I created that blog when I first moved to Turkey and became my only friend in a sometimes dark, desolate world, my safe place to go where I could hide from all the sh*t, my private diary (so to speak) left carelessly open for the world to see.

Blogging also allowed me to take that first step to fulfill my ambition of becoming a published author.

One morning as I sat on my terrace overlooking the village, I wrote a couple of paragraphs about a girl who had fallen in love. That girl became Ginger Knox. She and I became firm friends (and on occasion mortal enemies) over the next year or so while I drafted and revised, discarded and re-visited Ginger’s story, time and time again.

Salep And Ginger was released in September, 2019.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor