Ask Ho Holala a question

Ho Holala

Ho Holala

Historical Fiction Christian Fiction African American Interest Teen & Young Adult Children's Advice & How To History General Nonfiction Religion & Spirituality
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
      • Ho Holala Ho Holala 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • We are into technology world. Everything is now digital. Kindle makes reading so easier and has really helped us,( author's) due to publishing. Things are faster for us than before.
      CurrentAllauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
        Follow
        Author
      • The title: "The Ancestry sacrifice" every Ghanaian from class of 2000 - 2010 read the book. Everything in that book is real. I recommend for you.
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • The journey is rough, lonely,but if you keep on pushing and give your best out,you will laugh at last. I used to see my books on some people website which i knew nothing about it 😂. You knew what it means? Promoting me.
        Keep writing! One love!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor