Ask Emi Zako a question

Emi Zako

Emi Zako

Children's
      • Emi Zako Emi Zako 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I basically achieved all my goals that I really wanted. I grew up in a sort of broken family. I lost my father by a car accident and my life was hard at home and school too. I wanted to get out somewhere I can find my peace (I did!). I wanted to become a mother and wanted to stay home for my kids (I did!). I wanted to go to college but I couldn't in Japan: it was financially so difficult to do. After I married and our children were in elementary school, I went to a community college as part-time and finished with AA in Psychology and AA in Social Behavior Science (I did!). Then I obtained BA in Early Child Development (Yes, I did!). Then I wanted to get a job from a local school district, support exceptional students, (I did and I am!). I wanted to produce Shuta book for long time, since in1998 and finally I did! Now I am an author of children's books, Shuta series! So I did all what I always wanted. Now I really don't have anything except, I really want to see more children enjoy my books and they love Shuta! That makes me so happy!
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • How do you feel when people recognize you in public and appreciate your work?
        Follow
        Author
      • I love listing how their children love my books! When I see children holding my books, I feel like I am at the top of the world!
        Follow
        Author
      • I am a single tasking person. So I am really focused on writing and illustrating my book. I forget to eat, I forget to make lunch, I forget everything. If my family don't say anything, I forget to make dinner too. I am working on my book from the time when I wake up until go to bed, usually I go to bed after midnight.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor