Ask Y. Y. Chan a question

Y. Y. Chan

Y. Y. Chan

Christian Fiction Teen & Young Adult Children's
      • Y. Y. Chan Y. Y. Chan 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Thanks for your question! The HK culture is definitely unique and it does inspire me to write about them and include them in my stories. I also see a lot of things in our culture which I hope could change so I would like to weave in some of those elements to encourage our future generations to change for the better. :)
        • J. Lorenzin J. Lorenzin 3 years ago
          Follow
          Author
        • You are welcome. I asked you that because HK is close to my heart. My husband and I lived there for almost three years, but we decided to settle here in Europe.

Sending you my virtual hugs. I hope you are all safe and healthy in HK. Cheers, JL.
        • like (1)
      • Y. Y. Chan Y. Y. Chan 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I've always enjoyed writing and keep little bits and pieces of writing everywhere from blogs, to poems and short stories. I didn't start writing an actual book until February this year. I have always loved teaching and working with children so writing a children's book just made sense to me as I want to help children develop a love and habit of reading from a young age. What inspired me to write my first book was my own personal experience of grief after losing my father to cancer. Growing up, I never read any books on this topic and wished I had, so I decided to write the book I wanted to read.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor