Ask Raven Howell a question

Raven Howell

Raven Howell

Teen & Young Adult Children's Poetry
      • Raven Howell Raven Howell 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Frankly, because I work full time as a writer and spend so much time in your own head and heart, at the desk, writing and gathering ideas and editing, etc. when I receive a happy giggle from a child at my book reading or a note from a parent thanking me for my book that may have become their child's favorite, I am so very rewarded.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
        Follow
        Author
      • It's been a wonderful alternative to using Kindle and e-books during the pandemic while spending more time in our own households. As a children's author promoting kids' literature and education, children reading books -whether that's a physical book or accessing a book on line is always wonderful news!
        Follow
        Author
      • I'm a big fan of thriller authors such as Harlan Coben, with my love of mysteries starting back with the Nancy Drew series. It would be a kick to author something in the thriller/mystery genre.
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • It didn't CHANGE my writing process as I had been writing and getting involved with other various publishing my whole life, but I certainly became busier!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor