Ask Lucinda Race a question

Lucinda Race

Lucinda Race

Romance Women's Fiction
      • Lucinda Race Lucinda Race 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • When I published my first book it gave me confidence to keep writing. It was a life long dream and working hard made it happen. And I became more focused setting specific time aside to write, read about writing and write some more. You can't edit a blank page...
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Little bits of my real life do sneak into a story and Lost and Found does have a few snips of what happened when I met and married my husband. But in recent books its more of a memory jars something and then finds its way to the page.
        Follow
        Author
      • I do read my reviews. I'm happy when someone says they enjoyed the book and why. But the same token I also read and take what is said for the more critical reviews. All feedback is important and reviews are very important to all authors.
        Follow
        Author
      • I have been dreaming in chapters and storylines for as long as I can remember. I finally took the plunge and started writing them down. But I have been actively pursuing my writing career for 8 years.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • If you dream of becoming a writer set aside even 15 minutes a day to devote to writing something and I would suggest you read Stephen King, On Writing - the master of fiction shares his struggles and advice. Well worth it the time and one final tip- don't let anyone tell you that you can't write. Everyone has a story to tell - but those of us who work at the craft of writing will get better and better. Good luck!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor