Ask Alyssa Milani a question

Alyssa Milani

Alyssa Milani

Crime Fiction Thriller Suspense Mystery Action & Adventure Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense New Adult Romance Paranormal Romance Romance Erotic Romance Dark Romance & Erotica Women's Fiction Humor Science Fiction Fantasy Horror
      • Alyssa Milani Alyssa Milani 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hate that this is true, but everyone judges a book by its cover. So if the cover is eyecatching and the title makes you wonder what on earth is could be about, then you've done your job and pulled your readers in by creating the perfect eyecatching novel.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • 90% of the time, the dialogues are inspired by real-life, as are many of the scenes that don't have to do with anything fictional.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Never force yourself to write, that's how you'll end up overworking yourself and not enjoy doing it anymore. I say take that time off to read books you enjoy, through that maybe you'll find your inspiration again and be able to bring pen to paper.
        Follow
        Author
      • I hate reading reviews that don't go in your favor. But you have to take the good with the bad and learn from the negative ones, maybe they saw something everyone else didn't and what they saw might be something that you eventually realize like, oh no way maybe I should fix that...
        Follow
        Author
      • I always write my main character as a woman because "write what you know" and I admit it can be difficult to write a man, given that we don't think as they do. Yet, the more novels I read with the main character as a male gives enough courage to be able to write the opposite sex.
        Follow
        Author
      • It made me feel so proud and inspired to write more, to feel that inspiration coming from your novel being in a bookstore is out of this world and it pushed me to keep going and to keep the juices flowing so that THAT book isn't the only book with my name on it on that shelf.
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Just do it. Don't ever stop. I try to write at least 500-1000 words a day, be I the continuation or a novel, edits to a novel, or even just a blurb of something I thought up. The more you write the more you learn and grow and improve your writing abilities.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor