Ask Ciara St. James a question

Ciara St. James

Ciara St. James

Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense Romance
      • Ciara St. James Ciara St. James 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Crazy. I tend to be an insomniac who prefers to be up all night and sleep during the day. Since I'm just starting out, most of my time since the first book was published in April, I've spend time trying to find ways to promote my books and get people to read them and then leave the all important ratings/ reviews. Never knew how much it would entail. Luckily, I wrote several books in the series prior to publishing book 1. Now it's working to get a few solid days of writing in each week to ensure I keep ahead of the releases.
        Follow
        Author
      • Not at all. My profession until last year was as a Registered Nurse. I worked in management and had been at that level for years. Finally, I had the opportunity to quit working in that environment and devote full-time to writing. It had been a dream of mine for years. My husband kept telling me to go for it. The last half of 2019 was super busy for me. I love it!
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Harley Wylde's work I think is very similar to mine. I wrote several of my books (beyond the four out now) and then read her books. I was surprised by how many things were similar. I almost wondered if we might be reading each other's minds! LOL She is definitely someone I read all of her work. Though there are so many MC authors I love. Not enough hours in the day.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor