Ask Dan Burley a question

Dan Burley

Dan Burley

Crime Fiction Thriller Suspense Mystery Contemporary Romance Historical Romance Romance Women's Fiction Literary Fiction Horror Teen & Young Adult Children's Poetry
      • Dan Burley Dan Burley 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I've been writing as long as I can remember. Once I understood it was a real thing people could do, I knew I had to be one of those people.
      • Dan Burley Dan Burley 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • It's become more fluid. When I was younger, I would sometimes take weeks to write just a couple of pages, but as I've aged, I've kind of had a hard rule that - on a day where I write - I am not allowed to knock off until I have at least six pages. They add up quickly!
        Follow
        Author
      • Sure. I take both in stride. I mean, I like getting great reviews, but I'm also well aware that not every thing is for every person. Some people aren't going to like what I make, and that doesn't bother me.
        Follow
        Author
      • I've never really had any trouble with it. However, I have had to do a lot of research on women's health and clothing. So... simply taking that kind of time is the most difficult thing, but it's worth it.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor