Ask Stephen Bentley a question

Stephen Bentley

Stephen Bentley

Crime Fiction Thriller Biographies & Memoirs True Crime
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Stephen Bentley Stephen Bentley 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • This may be cheating but I am giving myself the scope to invite both the living and the dead.

Living, I would invite Jurgen Klopp, the Liverpool Football Club coach, because he seems witty, intelligent, and a thoroughly decent person.

Then my dead paternal grandfather because there are so many questions I have for him about his experiences in the Royal Navy in WW2.

Also sadly now dead, my younger brother, Peter as he was such a fun person and would also relish the company of Herr Klopp and our grandfather. He could also cook the meal as he was a top, top chef.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Stephen Bentley Stephen Bentley 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Sure! My fictional undercover cop series was inspired by my real-life experiences as an undercover cop. Not only that, but my main female character in Dilemma and Rivers of Blood, Orn, is based on a woman I knew when I lived in Thailand.

That reminds me, I must send her a copy of my book.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor