Ask Paul C Nelson a question

Paul C Nelson

Paul C Nelson

Crime Fiction Mystery Science Fiction Teen & Young Adult
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Paul C Nelson Paul C Nelson 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • ESSENTIAL!!! I learned this the hard way. My first creative title is still my best seller. ("Saving Worms After the Rain") The title pulls people in, as does the cover art. Hire a professional graphic artist for your cover. You won't regret it.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Just sit down and write whatever comes into your head when you have writer's block. It might be complete nonsense, but it can often break you out of the trap.
        Follow
        Author
      • I've just about stopped. Everyone has an opinion. You WANT good AND bad reviews. If you see an author with nothing but glowing reviews, they payed for them. You have to accept the fact that your work isn't going to suit everyone's taste.
        Follow
        Author
      • I like being an indie author because it gives you complete control over your work. THAT is success to me-putting my words and thoughts out there in my own way.
        Follow
        Author
      • -We are, first and foremost, story tellers. The story has to hold onto the reader.
        -The writing must be quality, whether you go through a publisher or take the indie route. There is no room for crap. It gives all writers a bad name, but especially indie authors.
        -Editing is also so important. Editing is not simply proofreading. A good editor makes your book flow smoothly.
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • I find the opposite is true. Yes, it wears me out to write. However, it also feels incredible when I look at a book after completion. It's a wonderful accomplishment. Being an autism parent/writer helps me influence the world for the better, which is so satisfying. I need writing to release stress and feel a sense of worth and accomplishment. We all need to get our thoughts out there.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor